For me decorating is about expressing myself and feeling comfortable in my home environment.
So what I am trying to say is everyone decorates their home.Human being surround themselves with items they need or feel they need to be comfortable.I thought I would share with you some really innovative! Or fun ways to decorate your room with cool and motivational posters.
Here are 14 diy cool posters for bedroom:
1) Bob Marley:
2) Peace! :
4) beautiful! Night:
5) forever young!:
6) Lord Sai Baba:
7) Positive Quote:
8) 1D ❤ :
9) Eiffel Tower:
10) Lord Buddha:
12) Marilyn Monroe:
13) Cool Cat ( not handmade ):
14) Guitar Art:
15) Colorful Eye:
Hope you guys enjoyed while reading this post!
And yes let me also know what kind of diy posters you have on your room wall??
LOVE, Anupriya Yadav
Hello beautiful! readers. 🙂
For me my bag is like my best friend. It comes with me everywhere and holds all of my secrets.
So these are the 13 things that every girl should have in her hand bag:
1) Hand sanitizer ( Dettol ): they are gels that contain alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin.
#It works immediately and effectively in order to kill bacteria and most viruses.
2) Water bottle ( Nike Sipper ): when you are travelling to work, or on holiday, you can never be sure if there will be clean and safe drinking water at your destination.
#It will ensure you properly hydrated at all times.
3) Hair elastic bands/ Bows/Clutchers: no need to explain. You all know it very well.
4) Comb: it’s really important in day to day life.Comb your Hair the right way to beat hair loss.
5) Perfumes/deodorants ( Revlon love her madly perfume body spray ): the reason why people use perfume/deodorant is to smell good.
#Wearing perfume or deodorant can help boost your confidence simply because you know that you smell wonderful.
6) Vintage Sunnies ( Myntra ): this simple and stylish accessory can protect your eyes from a host of conditions caused by ultraviolet rays.
7) Body lotion ( Revlon love her madly rendezvous perfumed body lotion ): applying body lotion is one of the few inexpensive ways that people can pamper themselves.
#It removes all the dryness from the skin.
8) Scarves: scarf can be great for protecting your skin from the sun.
The harmful sun rays will not damage your skin.
9) Lip balm ( nivea and Maybelline New York ): using a lip balm will ensure that your lips are well hydrated and they heal faster.
10) Mp3 player ( Philips mini dot 2gb ) : best mp3 player in the world trust me .it charge in 6 minutes and goes for 2 hours.
11) Lipstick ( Lotus Herbals ): it’s the easiest makeup you can do anywhere.
12) Eyeliner or kajal ( Maybelline New York ): every girl’s best friend.
13) Napkins: a must have.
Hope you guys enjoyed while reading this post. Love you people ❤
Let me also know what kind of stuff do you Carry in your HANDBAG?
LOVE, Anupriya Yadav
A big hello to all my readers!
Gosh! It’s been such a long time since I ‘ve posted and I apologize, my schedule has been hectic. But here I am again super excited for this month of March, Yayyy (almost spring time).
Now let’s talk about this cool outfit I wore, let me start off by saying I adore the color of this outfit, because it is such a bright color.I wore light blue distressed jeans, along with this navy blue half shoulder top. This top is designed as per the latest trends and fashioned using quality georgette.I wanted to keep it simple and classy. So I paired it this sneaker with central lace-ups. The whole outfit is so damn comfortable and I feel so cool and feminine and that is what I wanted to achieve.
Well ladies hope you enjoy and have a fabulous weekend love! you guys!!
Navy blue top from (Harpa) JABONG
Light blue jeans from ONLY
Sneakers from MYNTRA
Sunneis from MYNTRA
LOVE, anupriya yadav