Hello beautiful! readers. 🙂
For me my bag is like my best friend. It comes with me everywhere and holds all of my secrets.
So these are the 13 things that every girl should have in her hand bag:
1) Hand sanitizer ( Dettol ): they are gels that contain alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin.
#It works immediately and effectively in order to kill bacteria and most viruses.
2) Water bottle ( Nike Sipper ): when you are travelling to work, or on holiday, you can never be sure if there will be clean and safe drinking water at your destination.
#It will ensure you properly hydrated at all times.
3) Hair elastic bands/ Bows/Clutchers: no need to explain. You all know it very well.
4) Comb: it’s really important in day to day life.Comb your Hair the right way to beat hair loss.
5) Perfumes/deodorants ( Revlon love her madly perfume body spray ): the reason why people use perfume/deodorant is to smell good.
#Wearing perfume or deodorant can help boost your confidence simply because you know that you smell wonderful.
6) Vintage Sunnies ( Myntra ): this simple and stylish accessory can protect your eyes from a host of conditions caused by ultraviolet rays.
7) Body lotion ( Revlon love her madly rendezvous perfumed body lotion ): applying body lotion is one of the few inexpensive ways that people can pamper themselves.
#It removes all the dryness from the skin.
8) Scarves: scarf can be great for protecting your skin from the sun.
The harmful sun rays will not damage your skin.
9) Lip balm ( nivea and Maybelline New York ): using a lip balm will ensure that your lips are well hydrated and they heal faster.
10) Mp3 player ( Philips mini dot 2gb ) : best mp3 player in the world trust me .it charge in 6 minutes and goes for 2 hours.
11) Lipstick ( Lotus Herbals ): it’s the easiest makeup you can do anywhere.
12) Eyeliner or kajal ( Maybelline New York ): every girl’s best friend.
13) Napkins: a must have.
Hope you guys enjoyed while reading this post. Love you people ❤
Let me also know what kind of stuff do you Carry in your HANDBAG?
LOVE, Anupriya Yadav